Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- record session information, such as items that you add to your shopping cart
- prevent popup windows from appearing at every visit, and
- other uses to help with the functionality of the Site
You may delete our cookie information from your web browser at any time. For more information about cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
2) "Log files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps
3) "Web beacons," "tags," and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
4) "CRM Software" tracks actions occurring on the Site, and collects data including, but not limited to, IP address, referring/exit pages, and pages visited.
You can opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting by deleting all cookie information from your web browser, or you can simply use the following web service - http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
(does include Financial / Credit Card Transactions)
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers or PayPal information), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
All financial or credit card information is passed directly to our secure payment processor (Stripe or PayPal) via an encrypted web browser connection. All payment processors used are PCI compliant and protect your credit card data.
No credit card information is stored on our site.
(does not include Financial / Credit Card Transactions)
When you submit information to the Site, we collect that information and store it for future use. We refer to this as “User-Submitted Information.”
You may submit the following information, as well as other types of information:
- your name and e-mail address when requesting a free resource or subscribing to newsletters, or communicating with us directly via e-mail or our Helpdesk software
- survey information and/or site registrations
- name and address, telephone number, cell phone number, fax number
The information we collect is used to:
- improve the content of our website
- notify consumers about updates to our website
- contact consumers for marketing purposes
- connect and match with other data sources to track user behavior and establish user IDs
This information is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes, unless you have purchased a product or service from a promotional partner.
You can opt-out of the collection and use of visitor data information at any time by doing all 3 of the following:
- unsubscribing from our contact management software by clicking the "Cancel", "Remove Me" or "Manage Your Subscription" link at the bottom of any email you received from us, or by sending us a message via the web form on our contact page so we can manually unsubscribe you from our contact management system
- deleting all cookies from your web browser to remove all visitor data and ad targeting information
- using the following web service to opt-out of ad targeting - http://www.aboutads.info/choices
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by visiting the following websites:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Email Laws (Can-Spam / CASL)
All of our email is Can-Spam compliant, which means every email message includes:
- our full company name, mailing address, and phone numbers
- a link to remove yourself from our email database
All of our email is also CASL compliant, which means:
- you expressly consented to receive email from us by opting in for a newsletter, free report, free webinar, or other similar resource
- you implied consent by purchasing a product or service from us, sending us an email inquiry, or we received your business card from a live event
- every email message includes our full company name, mailing address, and phone numbers
- you can withdraw consent to communicate with you by clicking a link to remove yourself from our email database
You can opt-out of receiving e-mails from us in the future by:
- clicking the "Cancel", "Remove Me" or "Manage Your Subscription" link at the bottom of any email you received from us
- sending us a message via the web form on our contact page so we can manually unsubscribe you
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through our contact page.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 14.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us through our contact page.